A desert highway timelapse that was shot using a Nexus 5 and edited with iMovie. Locations: Mohave Desert, Death Valley and along Route 95 in the Nevada dese…
This video explains and shows the new features found in iMovie 10.0.3
Follow me on twitter for new video updates:twitter.com/iMovieHowTo
My google+: plus.google.com/u/0/1061280184…
Full changelog from apple about what’s new in iMovie Version 10.0.3:
• Option to sort events in the sidebar by date
• Change the font, size, and color of new titles introduced in iMovie version 10
• Double-click a transition in the timeline to adjust its duration
• Crop and rotate clips in events
• Add speed effects using the Adjustments Bar
• Option to smoothly transition in and out of speed effects
• Fixes issues that could cause iMovie to quit unexpectedly
• Resolves issues that could cause sharing to fail
• Improves reliability of search when using partial or multiple search terms
• General usability improvements on computers using certain languages
Visit www.imoviehowto.com for more content
This iMovie 10 tutorial explains how to do the picture in picture effect. This tutorial also goes over all of the options that come with the picture and pict…
A look at my desk setup. Below are links to the equipment I’m showing in the video. Let me know if you have any questions. Product Links: Blue Yeti Mircophon…
This tutorial explains how to show iMovie projects easily on any Apple TV. You can use iMovie Theater to show your iMovie projects also on any other iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac anywhere….
This quick tip explains how to rotate a video clip in iMovie 10.
1) Select the video clip(s) you want to rotate.
2) Then, click on the “‘Adjust” button in the upper righthand corner of the screen.
3) In the toolbar below you will see a series of options. Click on the icons on the right side of the option box. The left rotate button turns the clip 90 degrees clockwise and the right rotate button turns the clip 90 degrees clockwise.
Visit www.imoviehowto.com for more content.
This quick tip shows you how to make the new iMovie 10 look more like iMovie 11. The video shows you how to change the default layout in iMovie 10 to look like the layout of iMovie 11. Visit…